- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is Rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchens?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
• Move-in: August 15th
• Move-out: July 31th (by noon)
Warehouse offers both fully furnished units and unfurnished units. You may choose the option that works best for you!
Rent includes water, trash, sewer, cable, internet, and a portion of your electricity. You will also have access to our rooftop lounge, newly updated fitness center, study center with free WiFi printing & more!
Yes, Warehouse allows cats and dogs! All furry roommates must be registered and approved through the office. There is a weight limit and modest pet fees apply. Contact us for more details!
Warehouse is located about 3 blocks from campus so most residents choose to walk or bike to class! The community is also located near a few prime Chapel Hill Transit bus stops.
Warehouse offers assigned parking to residents at a premium. Parking types include outside single or stacked and garage single or stacked spaces. Warehouse does not have guest parking available.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace period until the 5th. On the 6th, rent is considered late and subject to a fine. For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, Echeck, or pay with a check or money order at the Leasing Office. No cash is accepted.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works best for you):
- Submit a Service Request online using the Resident Portal. (click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account). Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
- Call the office and speak with a Campus Apartments team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
- Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Warehouse offers fully furnished packages in select units.
Furnished units include a sofa, side chair, coffee table, end
table, entertainment center, and dining table with seating for four
in the common areas. Bedrooms are furnished with a desk, desk
chair, four-drawer dresser, and full size bed.
Our apartments come with fully equipped kitchens that include refrigerators with ice makers, self-cleaning ovens, dishwashers, and mounted microwaves. Each unit also includes a stackable washer and dryer.
- Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US Post Office (the community office often has these handy).
- Packages - The property will accept packages and they can be retrieved during the property’s business hours with proper ID – you will also receive a text to your mobile device each time a package is delivered.
We recommend that you contact your roommates prior to moving in
to coordinate for many of the common area furnishings/luxuries,
such as televisions, stereos, shower curtain hooks & shower
curtains, bath mats, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups,
pots& pans, etc. For your own personal space, you will need to
bring your bath and grooming products as well as towels, linens,
pillows, and whatever else makes you feel at home. Most
importantly, don't forget to bring an alarm clock so you won't be
late for class!
If your apartment comes unfurnished, then you'll also want to consider talking to your roommates about seating arrangements, entertainment centers, study desks, etc. Warehouse's staff members are a great resource for planning your move – don't hesitate to call with questions or simply to feel reassured about what you've already prepared.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.